Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Stay Tuned...

Hey everyone! And by everyone, I mean you. Yes, you. The person reading this right now....

I can see you!

Anyway, I know I haven't posted in a while. I've been uber busy with non-music related things (namely a pending wedding that's less than a month away). So, needless to say, I haven't had much time to write music unfortunately. I will soon though. My schedule should clear up in the next week or two and I'll get some more stuff up here.

I do have a post waiting to go up as soon as I can get the materials together. That should be either later today or tomorrow. So keep your eyes open!

And a friend suggested I do my own rendition of a certain popular song/theme so stay tuned for that ACTION <--ah! Is that a play on words? Or did I just capitalize it for no reason? We'll see.

Out.

1 comment: