Sunday, March 28, 2010

POST NUMERO UNO!

Well, here goes my first post. I hope it's as good for you as it is for me.

I'm starting a blog because I figured why not. I'm about to get married, I'm massively busy at work and have a number of side projects going on so why not add one more thing to my to-do list!? (*MANIACAL LAUGHTER ENSUES*)

So, I wanted to start a blog about my music. I'll be posting cues as I write them or possibly in the process of writing them. Hopefully I can get some input on whether or not they're good or, more preferably, I'll just receive an onslaught of praise. Because honestly, isn't that why anyone blogs? .... right?

Anyway, I'll probably have a cue up here pretty soon and I'm sure there will be no comments because no one even knows about this blog......YET!

Alright, I'm done trying to be fun.

-Trevor

No comments:

Post a Comment