Saturday, January 15, 2011

Just Moved In...



Sorry I haven't posted in a while. My wife and I have been full force for weeks (moving from our apartment into our new house)! I haven't written anything yet as I just finished setting up my studio (in the house) today but I forgot that I did write this one cue a couple weeks ago and never posted it.

It's just a dramatic underscore cue so it might be a little repetitive. I should be up and running with some new music soon. We'll see. I'm totally stoked about this studio I've set up. Once it's all "COMPLETELY" finished, I'll upload a picture (with maybe a new cue?) for y'all to see!

This one's called, "It's Not A Concussion."

(ALSO! The image above is a drawing of the house we just bought. It was drawn by none other than Eric Peters! Check out his blog about it here among many other awesome drawings!)

It's Not A Concussion






No comments:

Post a Comment